Outsource your water treatment equipment fabrication to decrease your costs while not giving up on the quality3A Makina is ready to offer you well organized, well monitored water treatment fabrication services for competitive prices.
WHAT WE OFFER
High quality contract fabrication for water treatment industry
3A Makina is an experienced fabricator of water treatment equipment such as clarifiers, thickeners, DAF units, mixing units, all kind of tanks, penstocks, customer designed equipment and much more.
We serve to the biggest water treatment companies around the world because of our dedication. Our clients are trusting us to deliver project based equipment with the highest fabrication standards and provide all related necessary documents.
3A Makina’s well organized documentation and regularly updated progress reports have been used to monitor the project from distant countries with ease. This integrated business model is suitable to develop international projects.
We are only using certified and high quality raw material from worldwide well known suppliers. All of our fabrication process starting from purchasing has been quality controlled and documented. We have ISO 9001:2015, EN:1090 and ISO3834:2 certifications.
Trust our 40+ years of experience with water treatment equipment fabrication
OUR WATER TREATMENT FABRICATION FEATURES
The advantages of working with 3A Makina for water treatment systems
We fabricate clarifiers, thickeners, penstocks, screens, scrapers, mixers, sand filters and customer design equipment and delivery globally. Below is a short summary why major global water treatment companies are trusting us.
- Fine fabrication with high tech machinery.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel separation, no carbon contamination for stainless steel products.
- Engineering and design support.
- Detailed documentation integrity
- Well organized and quality controlled environment.
- Worldwide logistics support.
- Delivering on the promised time.
- Customers procedures integration.
- ISO 9001:2015, EN:1090, ISO 3834:2 certifications, all welders certified
- High quality raw material usage for long lasting projects ensuring satisfied end customers.
- Competitive prices without giving up on the quality.